Participants are invited to submit an abstract concerning one or more of the subject areas of the conference via the conference submission system. Authors are required to comply with the abstract templates provided below. Guidelines for abstracts:
- length of 12–16 lines (900–1200 characters)
- do not include mathematical formulas
Abstract submission deadline: March 31, 2021
- Login in to EasyChair conference system.
If you already have an EasyChair account, use your user name and password to log in. Otherwise click on create an account and proceed according to instructions.
- Choose “New Submission” in the top menu.
- Follow the instructions and fill in the requested information:
- author(s) information,
- title and abstract of the contribution,
- at least three keywords,
- Let the “Files” part empty in this step. The full paper file will be uploaded here later. The PDF version of the abstract is not required.
- Click on “Submit” button. At any time, you can get back by clicking on “Submission #” in the top menu (# is the number of your submission). If you need to make any changes in your submission (update information, update authors, submit a new version or withdraw your submission), use the links on the right hand side.
After the acceptance of the abstract, prospective authors are invited to submit a full version of the conference paper according to the following instructions:
- paper length: no more than 6 pages including results, figures, references, and appendices
- use the templates in Word or LaTeX provided below (note to traditional participants: no changes were made in the templates)
- use the conference submission system to submit the full version of the paper in PDF format
Full paper submission deadline: May 15, 2021
Full versions of the papers will be published in the conference proceedings upon successful review procedure and after the conference fee is paid. The conference proceedings will be submitted for evaluation by Web of Science CPCI.